Why study towards a Master’s Degree in "Empirical Democracy Studies"?
… Because a Bachelor’s degree is not enough to satisfy your interest in politics.
… Because you believe the most interesting political questions of our times concern the preconditions, practice and consequences of democracy.
… Because you agree that the study of democracy is first among subjects in political science.
… Because you wish to improve your chances of acquiring an interesting and well-paying job.
… Because you want to work
- in journalism or public relations;
- as a (political) consultant;
- for a political foundation;
- as head of a research unit providing background information to members of parliament, parties, political organizations;
- in market research or opinion polling;
- as a political scientist in a research institute or at a university;
- in a political institution or organization at home or abroad.