Why study towards a Master’s Degree in Empirical Democracy Studies?
… Because your interest in political science issues was sparked in your bachelor's degree and you would like to expand and deepen what you have learned.
… Because you believe that addressing the conditions and consequences of democracy is one of the most important concerns of our time.
… Because democracy research is the supreme discipline of political science.
… Because you want to improve your prospects of finding an interesting and well-paid job after graduation.
… Because you intend to ...
- become a scientific employee of a member of parliament, a party or a parliamentary group;
- work in an international organization or the free economy;
- to contribute their knowledge of methods in market and opinion research;
or because you
- want to pursue a career in a research institution or university?
… However, you may be more interested in working in one of the following professional fields:
- Journalism or Public Relations;
- Political or business consulting;
- Press relations in a political institution or
- Educational work in a political foundation.